Complex Sentences 101
This course focuses on:
1. Mastery of the grammar needed for the seven most common communication situations (ALL of these are tested on IELTS)
2. Mastery of complex sentence structures, which is critical for improving writing and speaking as well as improving reading and listening comprehension
The seven most common communication situations tested on IELTS include:
- Describing the past and present
- Comparison and contrast
- Cause and effect
- Critiquing an opinion
- Giving your opinion
- Predicting the future
- Conditional situations and hypothetical scenarios
Knowing these 18 common complex sentence types will improve not only how you write and speak but also how much you understand when reading and listening:
- Subordinate clauses
- Relative clauses x4
- Inversion with correlative conjunctions
- Participial phrases x4
- Noun clauses x2
- Absolutes x2
Access is available for one year.
This course is included FREE for one year with the purchase of ANY writing feedback program.
This course includes unlimited VIP QA access for one year.